Philippines Passport Requirements 2019 OnlineApril 6, 2019
Philippines Passport Requirements 2019
Philippines Passport Requirements: Every international journey needs a passport. So, at the time of travelling from one country to another, you just need a passport. Before digitalization, getting a passport is one of the very time-consuming and lengthy processes.
Now for the passport you need not standing in a long queue because you can take an online appointment and as per your appointment, visit the Passport Office. So, are you looking travel or settle in the abroad and are you looking for what are the basic requirements for acquiring Philippines Passport Requirements then what are you waiting for. For NBI same process required like Requirements for NBI clearance, renewal, payment, etc.
What are Requirements for Philippines Passport?
As we discussed above, getting the passport is the very easy and fastest process now. For that, you should visit the official site DFA and book appointment. By visiting the DFA official site, one can get all the answers to questions. As per the official notification, recently the Philippines government change the rules reading passport validation.
As per their rules, it extends the validity of passport to 10 years. If the age of passport holder is 18 years or more than then validity passport is extended to 10 years and if less than 18 years then it is valid to 5 years. So, are you looking for what are the basic requirements of Ph Passport Requirements then, read the rest of the article concentrate.
DFA Requirement for Passport 2019:
Confirmed Online Appointment:
Before fixing an appointment online for new passport/Philippines Passport Renewal one must check below rules. Here we give a list of the category who must take an online appointment for PH Passport by having this proof or eligibility.
- Candidates below 7 years old, with their parents and siblings
- A senior citizen with 1 partner who is the family member. If it is not possible then, the partner must show valid proof of travel arrangement.
- Pregnant Women: Generally, Pregnant woman is not allowed to travel by air. But if she wants then she must show medical reports or certificate to passport authority in the Philippines.
- If a candidate is a single parent and then he/she has a child whose age is less than 7 years then he/she must show valid solo parent card to passport authority.
- If a person is physical disable then he/she must represent for a passport with 1 colleague. If a colleague is not family members than, he/she must show valid id proof the authority.
- Candidates must have valid iDOLE Card, employment contract, work visa, or seaman’s book stamped at international boarder-less than 365 days from the date of application.
So, if you are going through this, and then if you find you are eligible then you can book your appointment online.
Complete Application Form:
After successfully follow the rules, let us start to fill up the application form online. At the time of scheduling your appointment, you must fill up your application form along with the passport application fees. As soon as you complete the payment, finally take a printout of Philippines Passport Application.
- You must have your original Birth Certificate, which authenticates by PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) if you are born in Abroad.
- Second, if your PSA birth Certificate is blurred then you must have CTC (Certified True Copy) of your birth certificate, which issued by Local Civil Register.
Submit Valid ID Proof:
Submit any of the one documents for a passport. But for that, you need to submit both original and photocopy of any one document.
- If you are a student, then you must submit school ID
- SSS/GSIS Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- If you are a senior citizen, then you must submit senior citizen ID
- LTO Driver’s license for land transportation Office
- Valid passport
- PRC (Professional Regulatory Commission) ID
- OWWA or iDOLE card
- PNP (Philippine National Police) Firearms License
- Election Card or Voter ID Card
After having ID proof, candidates must define the exact time and day of your appointment. Candidate must reach at the Philippines Passport Office before 1 hour or 30 minutes of their appointment. If he/she fails to do so and miss his/her appointment then he/she must take an online appointment for 30 days.
At the time of personal appearance at DFA Office, the officer will take the photo. So, you need not to carry passport size photo. After taking your photo, you must give your fingerprint. There is no matter whether you applied for passport through a travel agency, you must personally appear for the passport at DFA office.
This is all about the main rules and requirements. But there is some additional requirement for Philippines Passport Requirements. An Additional Requirements are for Married Women and for those candidates for less than 7 years.
Philippines Passport Requirements for Married Woman:
- Just like to submit the original and photocopy of the Birth Certificate, for married women you must submit the marriage certificate, which show you are married.
- If you are married abroad then you must submit the Marriage Report, which is authenticated by the PSA (Philippines Statistics Authority).
- If a woman married to the foreign country, then you must provide the original and Xerox copy CFO (Commission Filipino Overseas) and Counselling Certificate of Attendance.
Note: Please keep in mind that if you are using your husband’s name as the last name, then you must submit the marriage certificate to DFA. But you are using your maiden name on your passport then you need not submit marriage certificate.
Passport gov ph Requirements for Minor Candidates:
- If the candidate’s age is between 7 to 18 years or less than 7 years than he/she must consider as the minor candidate.
- If minor candidates are applying for the passport then, he/she will come together with their passport and minor siblings.
- Minor candidates are appeared with at least one parent and parent must have a passport or any other valid government ID as ID proof.
- If neither of parents is available then any adult colleague with Power of Attorney.
- If Minor Candidates will not travel with parents then he/she must submit DSWD clearance with Affidavit of Support and Consent executed by the Parents.
- School ID
- PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
Related Search Terms:
- Philippines Passport Application
- Passport Renewal Philippines
- Passport Document Requirement
- Passport Id Requirements
- DFA Requirement for Passport 2019
- Issuing Authority Passport Philippines
- Passport gov ph requirements
- DFA Passport Requirements Cebu
F.A.Q About Philippines Passport Requirements 2019
- How can I apply for Philippines Passport Online?
- How to get a Philippines Passport 2019?
- What are the requirements to get a passport?
- Philippines Passport Requirements for senior citizen
We hope you will get complete details about Philippines Passport Requirements 2019. By reading this article, you will know what the basic requirements for the passport in the Philippines are. For any doubts, please ask your query in below comment box. For an article like this, visit our site nbiclearance or bookmark our site.
Table of Content
- 1 Philippines Passport Requirements 2019
- 2 What are Requirements for Philippines Passport?
- 3 DFA Requirement for Passport 2019:
- 4 Philippines Passport Requirements for Married Woman:
- 5 Passport gov ph Requirements for Minor Candidates:
- 6 F.A.Q About Philippines Passport Requirements 2019