NBI Clearance Requirements 2022 For AllDecember 29, 2021
Are you planning to apply for an NBI Clearance online in 2022? You are at the right place. We are going to describe to you the process of submitting an online application for NBI clearance in this article. This article will provide all the information you need to apply for NBI clearance online. This article will help you successfully navigate the process beginning with securing the NBI online application form. To ensure that you easily obtain the required clearance, we will provide the most accurate information. You cannot apply for your NBI without meeting a few NBI clearance requirements.
Some are easily accessible by going to your neighborhood municipality. You must spend a lot of time preparing before visiting the NBI clearance outlet (National Bureau Investigation) in order to finish your crucial assessment document and process. The better you are prepared, the better. We can help you with your NBI Clearance Online Application! I just want to remind you to be patient while reading our tutorial on how to apply for an NBI Clearance.
What is NBI clearance?
An NBI clearance is a government-issued document that proves you have not committed any criminal offenses or infractions in the Philippines. It is one of the most required documents in some important transactions like applying for a job.
NBI Clearance Requirements for Philippines 2022
In this article, we shared a list of required documents for NBI clearance or you can say NBI clearance requirements 2022 also.
Valid ID With the entry into the NBI clearance outlet, you must keep some of the relevant documents ready for apply NBI clearance 2022 which the details are given below.
- Valid passport
- Voter id
- Driver’s license
- PRC license
- SSS id
- GSIS UMID
- Post id
- School id
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Birth certificate
- Alien certificate of registration
- Senior citizen
- The previous copy of NBI clearance
NBI Clearance Application Fee 2022: – You’ll need money to pay the NBI clearance application fee. To apply, you must pay fees. Its fees range from P115 to P415 depending on the NBI clearance application objectives, so bring cash with you.
Ball pen: Prepare your own black colored ball pen, make sure that you are not a wanted criminal, to get the original and photocopied version of your documents for NBI verification.
Clean face: You will be required to submit biometrics during the process, including fingerprint and photo scanning. Therefore, keep your face clear and spotless so that it appears clean to the camera.
Required Documents For Apply NBI Clearance
There are some required documents for apply NBI clearance. So here we shared some information that read carefully:
Valid Philippine Passport – Can set an online appointment through the official website. For this, you also choose your favorite date and time and the place where you are planning to apply for a passport.
Voter Identity – It is difficult to collect this document because you have to be a registered voter in the municipality where you are living first.
Driver’s license – It is received through the Land Transport Office and its demand is also the most demanded because (a) it is a requirement for driving (clearly) and (two), also for application It’s easy to do.
SSS ID – It is issued by the Social Security System and for this, you have to go to the nearest SSS branch and fill out one application form, you have to take photograph and submit it. Remember it is available for free.
GSIS UMID – This is applicable only for government employees who are members of GSI and it has been issued by Government Service Insurance System •
Postal ID – can be obtained through the local post office.
TIN ID – TIN No ID is issued by Internal Revenue Bureau
Birth Certificate – It is received through the NSO or NSO Partners website.
PRC License – This License was issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission after passing the necessary board exams.
School ID – If an applicant is still studying, then he can get this ID from school.
Philhealth ID – Issued by Philhealth.
A Foreign Certificate of Registration – can be obtained in Immigration Bureau.
Senior Citizen – Visit your municipal office to collect this document.
Make sure to provide valid IDs that meet the following requirements:
- Original copy (photocopies are not allowed)
- in good condition
- with a clear photo of the applicant
- Not expired
How to apply for it online
Applying for an NBI Clearance is now much easier and faster because it can be done online. All you have to do is show up in person on your appointment date at the NBI office or branch of your choice. By following these steps you can easily apply for NBI online clearance
- Register for an account via the NBI online website (http://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/) is the official website or online portal where you can make an online appointment or renew your NBI Clearance purely online. To apply for the free NBI clearance if you’re a first-time job seeker, click the yellow box labeled First Time Jobseekers. Otherwise, simply follow the standard application process. Complete the registration process Make sure all of your personal information is correct before submitting. Please check the box to confirm that you have read it and understand its terms. Be sure to check the “I’m not a robot” box to prove your identity.
- Fill up the NBI online clearance form. After you sign in, the Applicant Information page appears, where you can enter additional personal information such as your middle name, civil status, birthplace, and residence, among other things. Don’t forget to fill in the red asterisk-marked fields.
- Click the Save Information button at the bottom of the page. When you’re satisfied with the information you’ve entered, click “Submit.” After saving your personal information, click the “Apply for Clearance” button at the top of the screen (if you’re on a mobile device) or in the upper right corner of the page (for desktop or laptop users).
- Schedule an NBI online appointment. After choosing your preferred NBI branch from the drop-down list provided, select your appointment date and time (AM or PM). Boxes shaded with blue indicate vacant slots.
- Pay the NBI clearance fees via your preferred method. To finalize your NBI Clearance Online Appointment, you need to select the payment option that is available on the website. You have several options for paying your NBI Clearance fee, including cash, online banking, Bayad Center outlets, Bayad Center mobile, ECPay, 7-Eleven, Visa, and MasterCard. You will be shown a pop-up box with detailed instructions on how to pay the fee after choosing a payment method. To go on to the next step, click Proceed. A multi-purpose NBI clearance costs Php 130. The cost of using the e-payment service is Php 25. Remember to write down the reference number you’ll need when paying for your NBI Clearance online.
- On your appointment date, go to the NBI branch. On the day of your appointment, go to your preferred NBI branch with all of your requirements. Because you submitted your application online, you can proceed directly to the encoding station, where your biometrics and photograph will be taken.
- You should wait for your NBI clearance. If there is no hit, your NBI clearance will be released to you in a few minutes. A hit indicates that you have an ancestor who has a criminal record with the NBI.If you have a hit, the NBI will postpone the clearance. This will give them time to confirm whether or not the hit is truly yours. After a few days, you may be asked to return to the branch.
Keep in mind First, the standard procedure can still be used to renew NBI Clearances that were issued in 2014 and later. Just open a brand-new account. Select “Yes” when asked if you have an NBI clearance that was issued between 2014 and the present. After that, edit your information by logging in, then continue with the standard application.
You do not need to go to the NBI Center in order to renew your NBI clearance quickly. If you don’t need to make any changes to your personal information, this process is best.
That concludes the list of requirements for NBI clearance. If you have any questions about the NBI clearance requirements, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
For verification purposess
For NBI application form filling.
thanks for sharing this nbi clearance information have shared this link with others keep posting such information..
Want to know some requirements for nbi clearance requirements for abroad as well as united state. Please tell me procedure for nbi clearance requirements renewal
What requirements for NBI clearance 2019. What about national burro of investigation?
Is it okay if one of ID is Barangay ID? If the applicant is below 18 years old.
Hi Good evening! I just want to clarify about bringing your previous nbi clearance as a part of the requirement for issuing a new nbi clearance. I went to the NBI Main in Cebu City but the lady who was assigned to me declined my application because she said I don’t have valid ID. I have my previous NBI clearance at that time. I told her I have it with me together with my PSA. But still she declined my application saying I need to get police clearance in order for me to get another. I have my alumni ID at that time. I don’t have any ID’s with me but that and my PSA together with my old NBI clearance. My concern is, am I not qualified at that time to get my right to the application? Please reply asap because I really need your opinion in this matter. Thank you for reading my concern. May God bless you.
is birt certificate needed aside from 2 valid ids?
I am applying for nbi clearance a while ago falling line with more applicants until called my number but suddenly they Don’t accept my appointments because they are asking me.2valid id. I present my voters id and my nso birth.certificate but the officer ignore it and walkout telling me not following instructions
My concern is I saw in your wibsite the list of any of the following id. Requirements but not mentioned need to present atleast two valid I.d. please nbi cotabato tell me who’s not following instructions because I already paid my appointments but they Don’t return back my payments
Tin I’d at philhealt or form 137 schol pwde poh requirements apply ng NBI.
Anyone who can give me nbi cabanatuan city contact number pls..
Okay na po ba yong Tin ID and potal ID and PSA birth and policy NBI i need to know po
What is da requiements for nbi
Will they ask all of these for NBI clearance 2021 requirements? Or will just present 2 IDs?
Renewal nbi need requirements change stagus and family name sana
Renewal nbi need requirements change status and family name sana